Please find below the key requirements for uniform, as always don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Please note that all items of clothing must be labelled on the inside with your child’s name so they can be identified if misplaced.
Please do not send children to school in any jewellery. Small stud earrings may be worn but school would prefer that children did not wear any earrings or watches as they can cause health and safety issues and are easily misplaced.
Embroidered with our school badge
- Jade green (winter emerald) sweatshirt or cardigan
- Navy blue or white Polo Shirt ( these do not need to be embroidered and can be bought anywhere)
- Grey or black skirts, pinafores or trousers
- Black shoes or trainers (no logos or stripes)
- White or navy-blue T-shirt
- Navy-blue or black shorts (no logos or stripes)
- Navy-blue or black joggers (no logos or stripes)
- Sports trainers
Haig Embroidery are our local provider for embroidered garments:
Haig Embroidery Services
Haig Enterprise Park
Telephone: 01946 328036
Families may purchase PE uniform, polo shirts, trousers and skirts from any clothing store.F
We have a small stock of second-hand uniform which can be used by parents, please speak to the office ( in confidence) if you would like access to this.
High Road, Kells, Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 9PQ